Complex assembly capabilities powered by ongoing capital and talent investment.
- Three high-speed surface mount (SMT) lines with in-line SPI & AOI
- Experience with 0201s, QFNs & Micro BGAs
- Two high-speed selective soldering lines
- Box build and module assembly cells
- Lead and lead-free processes
- IPC Class 3 certified in-house instructor
- Conformal coating
We are committed to keeping our work onshore — every assembly is manufactured in our 53,000-square-foot environmentally controlled facility in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Our current operations exceed AS9100, ITAR and IPC standards, but at the end of the day, Detroit grit and determination drive our culture and attitude. These are the qualities that push us to get high-performance assemblies delivered on time, every day.