- 40+ years history in the EMS industry
- ISO 9001, AS 9100, and IATF 16949 registered
- Interactive ADCOproto.com website for instant component and final assembly pricing for quick-turn prototypes.
- State-of-the-art material, documentation, and production planning systems for quick and repetitive execution.
- Advanced SMT equipment including Koh-Young solder paste inspection (SPI), Yamaha pick and place, Yamaha post reflow 3-D AOI, and X-Ray for fine pitch SMT and BGA components.
- Through-hole soldering via 2 Ersa select-wave lines and 1 Electrovert wave line.
- Automation throughout the plant, including component handling, paperless documentation, and robotics.
- Box build capabilities encompassing both plastic and metal enclosures, torque and FOD control systems, wiring, assembly, and test.
- Three engineers on staff for test design engineering and maintenance of flying probe, ICT, functional, and environmental test equipment.
- 53,000 sq. ft. environmentally controlled facility with ESD flooring and humidification.
- Three high-speed surface mount (SMT) lines with in-line SPI & AOI
- Offline x-ray
- Experience with 0201s, QFNs & Micro BGAs
- Two high-speed selective soldering lines
- Offline TH & AOI
- Box build and module assembly cells
- Lead and lead-free processes
- Assemblers trained to IPC 610 Class by Certified IPC in-house trainer
- Conformal coating
- Accreditations & Certificates
ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF16949, ITAR, UL, J-STD-001/IPC-A-Class 3
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical Device
Engineers design test equipment and maintain customer-provided equipment for optimal performance.
- Bench test
- Functional test
- In-circuit test (ICT)
- Flying probe
- RF & Bluetooth expertise
- Environmental stress screening (ESS)
- Three electrical test engineers supported by 10 technicians
- Test fixture development and maintenance
Prototype & Low Volume Orders
FAST PRODUCT LAUNCH
Complex prototypes manufactured in Michigan
- Instant online quoting with interactive BOM tool
- Assembled to IPC Class 2 & 3
- Largest availability of online parts in the industry
- Transparent costs
- 10-20 manufacturing days turnaround on orders plus component leadtime
- Minimum component order value $700
- FREE scrubbed and costed BOM
- FREE 2-day shipping